|Return to Professional Development for Research and Career Planning|
Here are some techniques that can improve instruction.
- Legitimizing Differences- recognize unique skills and experiences of individual students
- Guided Learning- Scaffold student learning but gradually transfer responsiblity for learning to student.
- Reciprocal Learning- Students teach and explain concepts to each other
- Active Learning- Create frequent opportunities for students to engage, communicate and solve problems.
- Collaborative Learning- create assignment that require students to work together.